TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
The following general terms and conditions include statutory information on your rights according to rules and regulations on distance and electronic sale contracts.
§ 1 General
- OH OK Studio, Jessica Karan Natalia Medina Tillmann GbR, Frauenthal 27, 20149 Hamburg Hamburg represented by managing directors Jessica Karan and Navina Kracke, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “OH OK Studio”), operates as an online shop at the internet address www.ohokstudio.com (the “Website”).
- All orders placed by you via the Website as well as our deliveries and services are governed exclusively by the General Terms and Conditions of Business set out below, as applicable at the time the order is placed. We do not accept any diverging terms and conditions from the customer except where specifically agreed in writing.
- Products on our website are only available for purchase by consumers. Businesses may not purchase products through our website, separate contracts must be obtained in writing directly from OH OK Studio.
§ 2 Contracts
- By submitting the order form provided on our Website to us, you are placing a binding offer for a purchase contract with us. You submit an offer by entering all required information during the ordering process and posting the order form to us by using the button “complete purchase”. Before you submit your offer, you will be able to view the details input by you and correct any mistakes in the information provided.
- On receipt of your order, we will send you an E-Mail confirming receipt of your order and stating the details of your order (order confirmation). Please note that our order confirmation does not constitute a declaration of acceptance of your contractual offer but serves for information purposes.
- A purchase contract between you and OH OK Studio will become effective only after we have accepted the offer by dispatching the goods ordered. If payment in advance was chosen as a payment option, the goods will be dispatched only after the full amount has been credited to our account.
- OH OK Studio has the right to refuse any offer without stating a reason, especially if there are legitimate grounds to suspect the goods purchased via the internet are intended to be resold on a commercial basis.
- Contract languages shall be English.
§ 3 Cancellation policy
- You may repeal your contract of purchase within 14 days without having to state reasons. The allocated cancellation timeframe is 14 days, effective the day that you or an assigned third party, who may not be the carrier/courier, took said commodities into their possession.
To administer your right to cancel your order, you have to inform us, via Email or Letter. By sending us an explicit declaration stating that you are repealing your contract of purchase.
- It will suffice to send us your notification of repeal within the given cancellation timeframe in order for the 14-day cancellation timeframe to be granted.
- If you repeal your contract of purchase, we are obligated to refund all payments that we have received from you, excluding shipping costs immediately and within 14 days at most, effective the day that we receive your repeal.
- The payment method which was used to make the transaction will also be used for the reimbursement, unless we have explicitly agreed to something else. You will not be charged any fee for the reimbursement. Potential losses due to currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned items.
- The items have to be sent back to us immediately and no later than fourteen days after the date on which you have notified us of the cancellation of this contract. Return shipments have to be sent to OH OK Studio, Frauenthal 27, 20149 Hamburg, Germany.
- The cancellation policy is only in place if the product bought hasn’t been customised or altered.
§ 4 Prices and products
- The prices stated on our Website at the time of your order apply. All prices are quoted including the respective value added tax (VAT). Shipping costs are not included.
- Shipping costs payable by the customer are clearly indicated on the product pages, in the shopping bag and on the checkout pages.
- The goods offered at OH OK Studio are presented on the Website in the form of digital photographs of the actual products. Minor discrepancies between the presentation and the actual products do not qualify as a defect in the goods ordered.
- If you have ordered several items at the same time, the products may be delivered at different times. Shipping charges will be uncured only once in any such case.
- Gift Cards can be used to purchase any article available on our website – except for additional Gift Cards- prior to its expiration date. Gift Cards will expire after two years. Exchanges or reimbursements of your gift card are only applicable in accordance with the return and withdrawal rights and conditions. When purchasing the Gift Card you will receive a code via E-Mail, which then can be shared.
- Promotion Codes have different time periods of validity and are applicable for purchase of any product available on the website, except additional Gift Cards. Exchanges or reimbursements of promotion codes, which were part of a marketing promotion, are non-permissible.
§ 5 Storage of contract data
We store our order data. If you wish to print your order, you may do so by printing out an “acknowledgement of receipt”. It will appear on your screen once you have submitted your order to us by clicking the “complete purchase” button.
In addition, you will receive an email order confirmation stating all details entered, which can be printed out.
§ 6 Shipping and dispatch
- Your package will be shipped with DHL. OH OK Studio is liable for any potential transport risks.
- Information on delivery times can be found on the product pages.
- The following delivery restrictions apply: OH OK Studio only delivers to customers, whose habitual residence is in one of the following countries: Member States of the European Union and the rest of the World but the USA/CANADA.
§ 7 Payment
- Accepted methods of payment
Please pay your OH OK Studio order by advance payment, Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex ) Paypal or Klarna Payment methods.
- Payment using a Gift Card
When making a purchase using a Gift Card, simply enter the Gift Card Code in the designated field at checkout. Click on “add code”. If the order amount exceeds the Gift Card balance, please select the payment method with which you wish to cover the remaining amount. If the Gift Card balance exceeds the order amount, you may use the same code for your next purchase. The amount remaining will be available until your credit balance has been used up completely. The disbursement of the remaining Gift Card balance is not possible.
- Payment using a promotion code
When making a purchase using a promotion code, simply enter the promotion code in the designated field at checkout. Click on “add code” in the last step of the checkout. If the order amount exceeds the promotion code balance, please select the payment method with which you wish to cover the amount remaining.
§ 8 Retention of title
The goods delivered remain the property of OH OK Studio until the full payment has been made.
§ 9 Inquiries, complaints
For any inquiries about your order or complaints, please fill out the contact form or send us an email via email@example.com.
§ 10 Warranty
Claims based on defects in the delivered goods shall be governed by the applicable legal provisions, to the exception that any claims for damages relating to defects shall be subject exclusively to section 11 below.
§ 11 Liability
Clients’ claims for damages shall be excluded, unless the result from injuries to life, body or health of a person, from a violation of essential contractual obligations, or from the intentional infringement of obligations by the vendor, his legal representatives or agents. Contractual obligations are essential if they are deemed necessary to fulfil the objective contract and which clients can normally rely on to be fulfilled.
If a violation of essential contractual obligations occurs, OH OK Studio only bears liability for foreseeable damage typical for the type of contract, if the violation was caused by simple negligence, unless it results in injuries to life, body or health of a person.
Regulations of product liability law remain unaffected.
§ 12 Governing law
All legal disputes arising out of or in connection with a purchase contract shall be governed exclusively by German law.
If any provision is invalid, nothing in this shall prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions hereof.